Effective January 1, 2014
Below are Yoga One, LLC's Terms and Conditions of Use, Waiver Release and Assumption of Risk, along with our Policies for Returns, Exchanges, or Refunds for retail merchandise and the services and packages we offer.
By using our website or studio facilities you signify your agreement to Yoga One, LLC's Terms and Conditions of Service, our Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk, and our Refund, Return and Exchange Policy for Services and Merchandise. These terms may be updated at any time at the discretion of Yoga One, LLC.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments regarding our policy.
Terms and Conditions of Service
First Come, First Served
Yoga One classroom reservations operate on a first come, first served basis. Clients who reserve their spot online must sign into class at the front desk at least ten minutes before the start of class to keep their reservation. If a class is full ten minutes before the beginning of class, any online reservations that have not checked in at the front desk will be returned as an account credit and removed from class.
Classes can be recorded.
Classes and Workshops may be photographed or recorded to video or audio for teacher and assistant training purposes and/or promotional and advertisement use. This includes both practice rooms as well as public venues within the studio such as hallways, the lounge or the lobby and front desk area. By using our facilities you agree to release Yoga One, LLC from any liability in connection with such use and consent that Yoga One, LLC may use such materials free and clear without claim on your part. For any concerns regarding photographed or recorded materials please email email@example.com
Ages 14 -18 and up are welcome to our classes with parental consent. A parent or guardian must sign the liability waiver. Children ages 12 - 13 may accompany an adult to class, but may not take class without a parent or guardian.
Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk
Obtain the clearance of your physician prior to beginning any new exercise program. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain. The exercise, instructions and advice presented in Yoga One's classes and programs are designed for persons who are in good health and are physically fit. They are in no way intended as a substitute for medical or other counseling. For and in consideration of being allowed to participate in Yoga One's classes, workshops, events and programs (the "program(s)"), I hereby represent, warrant and agree as follows:
- I understand the nature of the Program and represent that I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Programs.
- I understand that the Programs may involve a risk of bodily injury resulting from my own acts or omission, the acts or omissions of other participants in the Programs, other third parties, or due to the conditions in which the Programs take place. I fully and knowingly assume all such risks and responsibility for any loss, cost or damage I incur as a result of my participation in the Programs.
- I understand that Yoga One, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen items, or damage I incur as a result of my participation in the Programs. I understand that Yoga One, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen mats or personal items, including those stored in our mat storage system or personal cubbies.
- I understand that the Programs are designed to stimulate the heart, lungs, and other organs, the cardiovascular, nervous and circulatory systems, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, and the brain in an effort to improve, mental and physical strength and functions. I acknowledge that I am responsible for advising Yoga One's staff and for consulting with my physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, cardiovascular problem, joint problem, or my participation in the Programs or that may be affected adversely by my participation in the Programs.
- I hereby release and discharge Yoga One, LLC its successors, assigns, principles, employees, teaching staff and agents (collectively the "released parties") from any and all liability and responsibility for injury, illness, sickness or death that results from my participation in the Programs. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all causes of action, damage, liabilities and costs whatsoever arising out of or contributed to by my participation in Programs, including, without limitation, those related to any injury to me or others or damage to or loss of my property of the property of others.
- This Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk will bind my heirs, executors and administrators.
- Our Full Terms and Conditions of using the studio and services at Yoga One, LLC as well as our Refund/Return/Exchange Policy can be found here or at our front desk.
Refund, Return and Exchange Policy for Services and Merchandise
All class package sales are final. Single classes and 10 Class Passes expire six months from the date of purchase. In the event of injury or inability to use classes before their expiration we can refund a prorated amount (based on the current class pricing) as ACCOUNT CREDIT ONLY.
Unlimited package sales are final and cannot be shared between clients.
Workshop, Privates and Event Cancellations
All workshop, event, private instruction and special program sales are final. In the event that Yoga One cancels an event, we will refund a purchase back to the original payment method.
If you need to cancel your registration for an event we can refund as ACCOUNT CREDIT ONLY. Please note that some events or retreats host outside teachers or require deposits that are nonrefundable. Please see event listings on our website for any specific restrictions on refunds.
Private Lesson and 1-ON-1 Assist Policies
A valid credit card is required to be on file at the time of scheduling.
A 24-hour notice is required for the cancellation of private lessons and 1 on 1 assists. If cancellation occurs inside of 24 hours, 50% of the cost of the lesson will be charged to the credit card on file; if the cancellation occurs within 3 hours of the private lesson, the entire cost of the lesson will be charged.
Signing up for Auto Renew requires a THREE MONTH minimum commitment. Auto Renew can be canceled after the third month's payment has drafted.
We require a 5 day notice to cancel an Auto Renew package. Notices can be submitted via the front desk, filling out a cancellation request at y1now.com/autorenewform or by emailing your contact information and date of termination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are not given for Auto Renew memberships. Visit y1now.com/autorenew for more information about Auto Renew at Yoga One.
Retail merchandise may be returned within 10 days in new condition with tags attached for ACCOUNT CREDIT ONLY.
Sale and Clearance Merchandise is NONRETURNABLE under any circumstances.